High Pressure Water Sprayer

Sometimes I wonder what people at retail stores, home improvement stores, and secondhand stores think of me...

Today, I went to Lowe's in an attempt to find a handheld, high pressure water sprayer. I went straight to the spray paint section and picked up some glossy black paint because I knew I'd need it sooner or later (not as our sprayer, but to paint our sprayer). I then wandered around the store aimlessly until an employee stopped me and asked if I needed any help. I said, "Yes, I do need some help. I need a handheld, high pressure water sprayer. He then proceeded to ask me, "What for?"  I froze. I didn't want to tell him that it was for a ________________(find out this week what we needed at Lowe's in our upcoming YouTube video)!

Stay tuned, WORLD...

Comments